Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Servings #: 1
Nutrition Info per Serving:
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- 1 medium size tomato, chopped
- ½ of bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3 avocado, chopped
- 2 tbsp. of sun dried tomatoes in olive oil and herbs, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped (not in a picture but will go well)
- Salt & pepper to taste
This one is called a “side salad” for a few simple reasons:
- It’s really quick to make even if you are in hurry or SUPER HUNGRY (which is the biggest reason why I don’t like complicated recipes)
- No dressing needed especially if you are using sun dried tomatoes in olive oil and herbs
- It requires very few components and you can add or skip ingredients depending on what you like (or have in a refrigerator).
As for the cooking instruction, all you need is to chop all your ingredients and mix them in a bowl! Quick-Easy-Simple!
Add some lean protein and you have a perfect dinner; add some protein+1/2 cup of whole grains (brown rice, buckwheat, wholegrain pasta, barley, quinoa, lentils) and there is your perfect lunch!