Prep Time: 15 min
Servings #: 2
Nutrition Info Per Serving:
- ½ cooked skinless chicken breast (you can use rotisserie chicken breast or baked one), chopped
- 6 oz. (170 g) of plain low fat Greek yogurt
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- ½ bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup of dill or parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup of spring onions, chopped
- ½ – 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- Salt & pepper to taste
In a medium size bowl combine yogurt, cucumber, bell pepper, dill, parsley, onions, Dijon mustard, salt & pepper. Mix everything well and then add chopped chicken breast into the bowl. Mix again and add more seasoning if needed.
You can serve this salad with a slice of whole grain bread or in a wrap. To keep it low in carbs you can substitute bread for romaine salad leaves.